- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Speaker John Boehner conducted a news conference in the Capitol after a meeting of the House Republican Conference. GOP lawmakers got together Tuesday to discuss, among other things, presumptive presidential candidate Mitt Romney and their own efforts to repeal the 2010 health care law.