- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
He was unknowingly part of a sting operation, the Justice Department said. Though Ferdaus believed he was collaborating directly with representatives of the terrorist organization al-Qaida, he was actually working with undercover FBI operatives who had been monitoring him since 2010.
A hearing to formally recognize the plea agreement is scheduled for July 20.
Please send Campus Notebook tips here.