- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
President Calvin Coolidge, with Washington Senators manager Bucky Harris on his right and New York Giants manager John McGraw on his left, posed with members of the two teams before a 1924 World Series game, the only title in Washington baseball history. Right: Joe Judge is called out at second base on a play during the 1925 World Series, won by the Pittsburgh Pirates over the Senators.