- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The committees have stayed off the airwaves in Massachusetts, where Sen. Scott Brown (R) made a pact with Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Warren (D) to keep outside money out of the race.
"Not very many days left in this election and a lot of work to do," DSCC Chairwoman Patty Murray (Wash.) told reporters Tuesday.