- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The committees have stayed off the airwaves in Massachusetts, where Sen. Scott Brown (R) made a pact with Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Warren (D) to keep outside money out of the race.
"Not very many days left in this election and a lot of work to do," DSCC Chairwoman Patty Murray (Wash.) told reporters Tuesday.