- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
The committees have stayed off the airwaves in Massachusetts, where Sen. Scott Brown (R) made a pact with Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Warren (D) to keep outside money out of the race.
"Not very many days left in this election and a lot of work to do," DSCC Chairwoman Patty Murray (Wash.) told reporters Tuesday.