- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The committees have stayed off the airwaves in Massachusetts, where Sen. Scott Brown (R) made a pact with Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Warren (D) to keep outside money out of the race.
"Not very many days left in this election and a lot of work to do," DSCC Chairwoman Patty Murray (Wash.) told reporters Tuesday.