- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) has 10 states on his calendar between now and the elections to add to the nearly $4.5 million he's raised or given to Democratic candidates this cycle, while House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) spent Wednesday campaigning in Oklahoma for Markwayne Mullin and in Texas for candidate Roger Williams and Rep. Francisco "Quico" Canseco.