- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
With a month to go until Election Day, there is still time for a swing or two, in the presidential race or in the fight for Congress. But conditions do not favor a big swing in the House, and there is little evidence that the House is in play today.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.