- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
With a month to go until Election Day, there is still time for a swing or two, in the presidential race or in the fight for Congress. But conditions do not favor a big swing in the House, and there is little evidence that the House is in play today.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.