- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Konczos said he hopes this round of allegations don't elevate to the level of formal legal action, but he said he was "disappointed" with management's lack of action four months after he filed his grievances with the inspector general.
Capitol Police spokeswoman Lt. Kimberly Schneider, who cannot comment on personnel matters or pending litigation, could only say that "it is the longstanding policy and practice of the USCP to encourage all of our employees to use the process in place to file their complaints so that management, while adhering to all applicable law, can continue to work with our employees towards resolution."