- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
But the Internet's structure enhances individual power, and the Internet has grown successfully because of it. It has thrived because government has largely stepped aside in favor of a multistakeholder process in which technical experts and market participants work out rules based on openness and inclusion. The drive for international regulation puts that process at risk.
The Internet works. Americans need to work together to resist government intrusion that could break it.
David Grain is founder and managing partner of Grain Management and the CEO of Grain Communications Group Inc. He is a member of the National Infrastructure Advisory Council.