- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
New traffic lights are the latest additions as work continues on Columbus Plaza and Circle. The District Department of Transportation in conjunction with the National Park Service and the Union Station Redevelopment Corp. began an 18-month reconstruction of Columbus Plaza and Massachusetts Avenue in front of Union Station last September.