- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Regional academic research centers are developing technology that stays within the current boundaries of protecting private information while still protecting against cyber-attacks. These centers can serve as a bridge between the public and the government, serving a dual purpose: educating the public while sharing critical expertise with those charged with protecting them. Without question, we should be engaging more of these academic centers as soon as possible.
Rep. Bill Keating is ranking member of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Oversight, Investigations and Management and also serves on the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Security Technologies.