- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I’m a supporter of John Conyers over what’s-his-name,” said Ellis Martin, 49, a disabled transit driver.
Nonetheless, there’s an underlying sentiment among even his most strident supporters that Conyers might want to consider leaving on his own terms.
“I think he’s going to make it, but this should be his last time,” said Ted Ruff, an 81-year-old from Detroit. “I think he did a great job while he was there. I just think it’s time.”