- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Seen here at a Washington Senators game, James S. Sherman was the 27th vice president of the United States, serving under William Howard Taft. A well-liked figure among his colleagues during his time in the House, Sherman was known all his life as “Sunny Jim.” In 1911, Sherman became the first VP to fly on a plane. He is also believed to be the first to throw out a ceremonial first pitch at a Major League Baseball game.