- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt was in a happy mood as he boarded his special train for a July 1938 transcontinental trip that ended with a review of the fleet and a Pacific fishing expedition. Seeing FDR off were (from left) Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau, Attorney General Homer S. Cummings, Secretary of State Cordell Hull and Mrs. Homer S. Cummings.