- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
David Browne is handling media, Marc Silverman of Thirty-Ninth Street Strategies is the pollster, Doug Hasson of Bridge Communications is running direct mail and Stephanie Mellinger is Cartwright's fundraiser.
Holden, a Blue Dog, is sticking with the consultants who have helped him return to Congress every two years for much of the past two decades: Alan Secrest and Joe Trippi. Secrest has been a Holden strategist since 1992 and Trippi since 2002. Sue Hothem of Benchmark Strategies is Holden's fundraiser.
Jessica Brady contributed to this report.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.