- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Lawrence agreed, saying his group has already gathered data on the effect of the new markets tax credit, which provides an incentive for investing in low-income areas. In one case, the credit helped secure financing to renovate an old factory in Baltimore. It’s now a space used as housing for public teachers and for Teach for America.
“Demand has been growing,” Lawrence said. “These are all defensible tax provisions that should be extended.”