- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Lawrence agreed, saying his group has already gathered data on the effect of the new markets tax credit, which provides an incentive for investing in low-income areas. In one case, the credit helped secure financing to renovate an old factory in Baltimore. It’s now a space used as housing for public teachers and for Teach for America.
“Demand has been growing,” Lawrence said. “These are all defensible tax provisions that should be extended.”