- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
In the old days, interest groups delivering piles of petitions with signatures to lawmakers had to lug heavy boxes into the Capitol. No more. These boxes are empty, and the 770,000 signatures that environmental activists say they gathered in opposition to the Keystone XL oil pipeline are on a disk. No word on whether the symbolic boxes are biodegradable.