- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
C. Dean McGrath Jr. is an attorney with McGrath & Associates in Washington,D.C., and an adjunct professor of law at the Georgetown University Law Center. He previously worked as deputy chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, deputy assistant to President George H.W. Bush, special counsel in the Office of the Secretary of Defense and associate counsel to President Ronald Reagan.