- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
While telling the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday that “this can’t just be about cuts,” Defense Secretary Leon Panetta defended the Obama administration’s planned reductions in Pentagon spending while saying he had made no plans to deal with the effects of automatic cuts set to begin in 2013.