- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
While telling the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday that “this can’t just be about cuts,” Defense Secretary Leon Panetta defended the Obama administration’s planned reductions in Pentagon spending while saying he had made no plans to deal with the effects of automatic cuts set to begin in 2013.