- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
While telling the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday that “this can’t just be about cuts,” Defense Secretary Leon Panetta defended the Obama administration’s planned reductions in Pentagon spending while saying he had made no plans to deal with the effects of automatic cuts set to begin in 2013.