- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Senate Majority Leader Joe Robinson, an Arkansas Democrat, laid out the agenda for 1937 at the year’s first news conference Jan. 2. Some things never change — one of the issues Robinson discussed was balancing the budget. Also on tap were a neutrality act, as war clouds gathered in Europe, and the regulation of hours and wages, the latter by constitutional amendment if necessary.