- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Senate Majority Leader Joe Robinson, an Arkansas Democrat, laid out the agenda for 1937 at the year’s first news conference Jan. 2. Some things never change — one of the issues Robinson discussed was balancing the budget. Also on tap were a neutrality act, as war clouds gathered in Europe, and the regulation of hours and wages, the latter by constitutional amendment if necessary.