- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
In March 2008, he found himself back in the political game, using his newly acquired law degree to land a job as legislative counsel for then-Rep. Todd Tiahrt (R-Kan.).
While Congress and the church differ in their philosophy and aim, Stroia believes his work in both institutions shares a common thread: the opportunity to serve people.
“It’s still in the arena of service to some sort of constituency, whether it be a people of faith or average citizens. It’s a way to serve,” he said.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.