- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Greg Martin, director of public policy and Washington communications for General Motors, had a slightly different perspective on the exhibit’s core purpose, one not too far removed from the theme of Franklin as grand contributor.
“Our goal through this exhibit [is to] get a glimpse into the mind of a person like Ben Franklin, we can inspire that next generation of scientists and engineers to design and build great cars,” Martin said.