- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Greg Martin, director of public policy and Washington communications for General Motors, had a slightly different perspective on the exhibit’s core purpose, one not too far removed from the theme of Franklin as grand contributor.
“Our goal through this exhibit [is to] get a glimpse into the mind of a person like Ben Franklin, we can inspire that next generation of scientists and engineers to design and build great cars,” Martin said.