- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Greg Martin, director of public policy and Washington communications for General Motors, had a slightly different perspective on the exhibit’s core purpose, one not too far removed from the theme of Franklin as grand contributor.
“Our goal through this exhibit [is to] get a glimpse into the mind of a person like Ben Franklin, we can inspire that next generation of scientists and engineers to design and build great cars,” Martin said.