- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
It’s the “most important” part of the bill, she said, unloading on Cantor because of changes he might make. “What Cantor’s trying to do for his friends, I don’t know. ... I think ‘strengthening’ here is a euphemism for weakening.”
Asked whether the registration provision would be included in the House bill, Cantor spokesman Brad Dayspring said, “The purpose of the bill has always been to ensure that Members of Congress do not use insider information gained through public office for personal profit.”comments powered by Disqus