- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Drutman said he had used only data from Hensarling's personal office and emphasized that it was important to recognize the idiosyncrasies inherent in findings such as these.
"Certainly every office is different, and there's no reason to say that somebody must be a terrible boss, but what we're looking at is aggregate patterns across all offices," Drutman said.