- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
It’s been a decade since Rep. Billy Tauzin (right), grilled Enron CEO Jeffrey Skilling (above). “As proud as I was of what we tried to accomplish at Enron, as I sit here today, I am devastated by and apologetic about what Enron has come to represent,” Skilling told the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations that day. He was later convicted of fraud and other crimes and was sentenced to 24 years and four months in prison.