- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
This Brownie, from Troop 259 in Maryland, was not entirely enjoying Wednesday’s festivities in the Cannon House Office Building Caucus Room celebrating the centennial of the Girl Scouts. The event featured speeches by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.