- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
But both parties have been reluctant to put their vulnerable Members on the hook for tough votes, and it's unclear how much either party will want to set up votes that may be designed to fail. And then the main question will be how forcefully Obama uses the bully pulpit for his manufacturing plan and whether his work on the trail will be enough to bring other Democrats with him.