- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
Democratic lobbyist Heather Podesta will host an “annual intimate dinner with the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee” on Wednesday, according to an invitation obtained by Roll Call.
At least eight Democratic Senators will join donors for cocktails and a dinner catered by Tosca: Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), DSCC Chairwoman Patty Murray (Wash.), Daniel Inouye (Hawaii), Jack Reed (R.I.), Debbie Stabenow (Mich.), Bob Casey (Pa.), Mark Warner (Va.) and Jeff Merkley (Ore.). Stabenow and Casey are the only two facing re-election in November.
A $30,800 individual donation or $15,000 PAC donation to the DSCC automatically qualifies the donor for membership benefits, including invitations to dinners, events and receptions throughout the year.