- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Democratic lobbyist Heather Podesta will host an “annual intimate dinner with the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee” on Wednesday, according to an invitation obtained by Roll Call.
At least eight Democratic Senators will join donors for cocktails and a dinner catered by Tosca: Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), DSCC Chairwoman Patty Murray (Wash.), Daniel Inouye (Hawaii), Jack Reed (R.I.), Debbie Stabenow (Mich.), Bob Casey (Pa.), Mark Warner (Va.) and Jeff Merkley (Ore.). Stabenow and Casey are the only two facing re-election in November.
A $30,800 individual donation or $15,000 PAC donation to the DSCC automatically qualifies the donor for membership benefits, including invitations to dinners, events and receptions throughout the year.