- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Nebraska Treasurer Don Stenberg announced he raised $252,000 and had $177,000 in cash on hand at the end of last month for his Senate bid.
Stenberg is running for the Republican nomination in the race to replace retiring Sen. Ben Nelson (D).
It is a marked improvement from Stenberg’s third quarter, when he raised $53,000 and had $18,000 in cash on hand.
A source from Republican rival Attorney General Jon Bruning’s campaign told Roll Call that Bruning “did really well” in fourth-quarter fundraising.
Deb Fischer is also running for the GOP nomination. Former Sen. Bob Kerrey is mulling a run on the Democratic side.