- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
She attended Tuesday’s State of the Union address. She voted on Wednesday for the last time, on a somewhat wonky bill she sponsored to reclassify ultra-light aircraft, an effort to crack down on cross-border drug smuggling. It passed 408-0. Then she resigned, surrounded by the good will of others.
Such actions might not cease future threats against her or her colleagues, or change the most basic problems that the country faces. But they provide an example.