- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Ali Ahmad, a spokesman for Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), said, "It's not surprising that House Democrats would, yet again, object to any effort to achieve savings for taxpayers from federal workforce reforms."
Paul M. Krawzak of CQ contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus