- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Ali Ahmad, a spokesman for Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), said, "It's not surprising that House Democrats would, yet again, object to any effort to achieve savings for taxpayers from federal workforce reforms."
Paul M. Krawzak of CQ contributed to this report.comments powered by Disqus