- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
President Barack Obama bid a fond farewell to Rep. Gabrielle Giffords prior to his State of the Union address Tuesday night. The hug was merely a prelude to an emotional Wednesday on the House floor, when the Arizona Democrat submitted her resignation.