- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
There is a lot going on in this photo from last year’s State of the Union address. President Barack Obama’s second State of the Union address had a different look and feel from others of the modern era. A number of Members chose to forgo the tradition of segregating themselves by party — including (from left) Sens. John Kerry, John McCain and Tom Udall — and all wore a ribbon to honor Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. But that night’s “Kumbaya” moment didn’t last long, with Congress spending almost all of 2011 locked in policy disagreements.