- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
There is a lot going on in this photo from last year’s State of the Union address. President Barack Obama’s second State of the Union address had a different look and feel from others of the modern era. A number of Members chose to forgo the tradition of segregating themselves by party — including (from left) Sens. John Kerry, John McCain and Tom Udall — and all wore a ribbon to honor Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. But that night’s “Kumbaya” moment didn’t last long, with Congress spending almost all of 2011 locked in policy disagreements.