- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“Literally I can hold my phone up to a code and within seconds I can be broadcasting my support for a certain issue,” said Blain Rethmeier, senior vice president of public affairs and government relations at U.S. Travel, a member of the chamber.
The chamber also is trying to drive more of its membership to its Facebook page, where it wants folks to debate issues.
“This is a way to not have a one-way conversation with your membership,” Rethmeier said. “I’m excited that they’re taking this on but even more excited to see what it becomes.”comments powered by Disqus