- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Michael Dukakis is headlining a fundraiser tonight in Los Angeles for Rep. Brad Sherman, who is engaged in a re-election duel with fellow Democratic Rep. Howard Berman.
Dukakis, the former Massachusetts governor and presidential nominee, and his wife will join Sherman at a private home in Studio City for what’s billed as a “dinner and an evening of political discussion.” Requested donation amounts listed include $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000.
“Just one week after the New Hampshire primary, come for a unique analysis of presidential politics from a man who won the New Hampshire primary in 1988,” the invitation reads.
Berman has wide support within the California delegation and recently received support from the Service Employees International Union. Sherman has also received labor support, including a recent endorsement from the United Steelworkers.