- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
House Minority Leader (and newspaper publisher) Bertrand Snell of New York condemned the sale to corporations of books about the Democratic National Convention, calling the practice “disgraceful and demoralizing racketeering.” But his protests fell on deaf ears in the Democratic-controlled Rules Committee of 1937, and his request for an investigation was denied.