- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
House Minority Leader (and newspaper publisher) Bertrand Snell of New York condemned the sale to corporations of books about the Democratic National Convention, calling the practice “disgraceful and demoralizing racketeering.” But his protests fell on deaf ears in the Democratic-controlled Rules Committee of 1937, and his request for an investigation was denied.