- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Tight finances forced Brabender to channel his creative work into Web ads last summer.
For example, he depicted Santorum's two-week family vacation through Iowa last summer as "2,500 miles, in 19 days, with seven kids and two minivans, and 1,362 'Are we there yets?'" He also created a remake of a Santorum spot from his 2000 campaign with VH1 style pop-up information tabs.
Yet that breakthrough advertisement remains elusive in Santorum's presidential cannon of political ads.
But it's coming, Brabender warned. "In some senses, [Santorum] fits what I really do best," he said. "What drives innovation for a media consultant is having clients that allow it."comments powered by Disqus