- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor has the best job ever! Or, at least, that’s what we glean from Communications Director Brad Dayspring’s Twitter feed.
The Virginia Republican is on a super-sweet Congressional delegation to France, er, the Middle East from Friday to Jan. 14.
“Preparing for takeoff, long flight ahead,” Dayspring tweeted from the tarmac Friday. “First stop, Ireland for refuel, then on to Turkey.”
Ah, yes. Ireland, also known as Congress’ filling station.
Using our brilliant powers of deduction and judging from the picture, HOH can only assume this is not a commercial flight. The seats are all-fancy-like and they have fun name tags, too!
The group will be heading to France via Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Throw in an eye pillow, a stiff drink and a Xanax, and we want in on Cantor’s next fun trip, too!