- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Most Amazing Comeback By Someone Disliked By His Colleagues
And the award goes to: Newt Gingrich. By acclamation.
Most Boring Election of 2011
Mississippi governor (Republican Phil Bryant over Democrat Johnny DuPree)
Kentucky governor (Democratic incumbent Steve Beshear over Republican David Williams)
Nevada’s 2nd district special (Republican Mark Amodei over Democrat Kate Marshall)
And the award goes to:
(Sorry, we dozed off for a bit …)
Louisiana governor (Republican incumbent Bobby Jindal over “others”)
Worst Possible Presidential Debate Moderator
And the award goes to: Donald Trump. The only thing more embarrassing than a Trump debate would have been candidates who agreed to participate.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.