- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
R ick Hohensee, who is running for “president by constitutional amendment,” is a fixture on the Hill these days, with his sign that somewhat obscurely promotes replacing the Department of Education with an ABC.gov website. Here, he peeks through his sign at a pair of uninterested passers-by.