- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
R ick Hohensee, who is running for “president by constitutional amendment,” is a fixture on the Hill these days, with his sign that somewhat obscurely promotes replacing the Department of Education with an ABC.gov website. Here, he peeks through his sign at a pair of uninterested passers-by.