- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Not one of us has read every page in this bill. I see the chairman raising his hand, and I take him at his word. That means 434 of us have to rely on his advice.”
— House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), regarding the House “megabus” appropriations bill.