- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“Not one of us has read every page in this bill. I see the chairman raising his hand, and I take him at his word. That means 434 of us have to rely on his advice.”
— House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), regarding the House “megabus” appropriations bill.