- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
There will be no rematch for West Virginia’s 1st district in 2012. Former state Sen. Mike Oliverio has opted not to challenge Rep. David McKinley (R) after announcing in September he would run again.
Oliverio defeated then-Rep. Alan Mollohan in the 2010 Democratic primary. He went on to lose against McKinley in the general by 1,400 votes.
Any Democrat will likely have a more difficult time winning back the seat in 2012, when President Barack Obama will be at the top of the ticket.