- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
I donít want to make a disclosure here because this person is still around, but there was a very popular Member of the U.S. Senate who held a variety of other political posts in his home state and was a real leader in education as well as in politics. If he had been out, I think that would have made a huge difference. But he wasnít. The more we see of people like [Reps.] Tammy Baldwin or Jared Polis, the more we will be inclined to discard notions of sexual orientation that are based on fiction and not fact.