- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“Craig requested to be taken off Tuesday’s game as he considers his decision,” an ESPN spokesman told Roll Call.
Former state Solicitor General Ted Cruz, Lt. Governor David Dewhurst and former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert are already running for the Republican nomination. Roll Call rates the race as Safe Republican.