- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Craig requested to be taken off Tuesday’s game as he considers his decision,” an ESPN spokesman told Roll Call.
Former state Solicitor General Ted Cruz, Lt. Governor David Dewhurst and former Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert are already running for the Republican nomination. Roll Call rates the race as Safe Republican.